Linda Beitz, Ed.D., is committed to human beings flourishing at work and in life. Across business, non-profit, and education sectors, Linda’s current work includes:
- Coaching senior leaders – individual and team leadership effectiveness
- Coaching talented leaders with abrasive behaviors – increasing interpersonal competence
- Coaching and training in conversational competence – the essential skills for building positive and productive relationships with others, such as: developing shared values and working agreements, handling breakdowns in performance or conduct, designing team meetings that promote engagement and results, giving/receiving/soliciting improvement feedback, working effectively across siloes, resolving interpersonal or group conflict, etc.
- Facilitating team and organizational change using Appreciative Inquiry practices that foster inclusive and innovative workplace environments where everyone is a learner and a leader
Linda holds a Doctorate in Educational Leadership and Advanced Practitioner Certificates in:
- Appreciative Inquiry – A Model and Process for Positive Change in Human Systems
- Immunity to Change™ Workshop Facilitation
- Leadership Circle Profile™ and the Leadership Culture Survey™ 360 Assessments
- Mediation and Applied Conflict Studies
- Resolving Abrasive Behaviors – Boss Whispering™ Institute, Accredited Coach
- Team Diagnostic Survey™ – Assessing Six Conditions for Leadership Team Effectiveness
Linda is a member of the International Coach Federation (ICF); Boss Whispering™ Institute; Association for Conflict Resolution; and is an affiliate member of the Institute of Coaching, a Harvard Affiliate.